Papers Submission Guidelines:
- Only original unpublished contributions are solicited for presentation.
- Plagiarism in any form will lead to the rejection of the paper.
- Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/ journals) are not allowed.
- All papers must follow strict IEEE formatting instructions.
- Violation of which will lead to rejection of the paper.
- Submitted papers should be written in English with a maximum length of 6 pages.
- No-show papers are defined as papers submitted by authors who subsequently did not present the paper in-person (no videos, no remote cast) at the conference.
- Noshow papers will be identified as “No-Show” and will not be published.
- No refund of the paid fees can be claimed by the no-show author.