Submit your paper here before April 30, 2019.
It is required that the manuscript follows the standard IEEE camera-ready format.
Papers Submission Guidelines:
- Only original unpublished contributions are solicited for presentation.
- Plagiarism in any form will lead to the rejection of the paper.
- Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/ journals) are not allowed.
- All papers must follow strict IEEE formatting instructions.
- Violation of which will lead to rejection of the paper.
- Submitted papers should be written in English with a maximum length of 6 pages.
- No-show papers are defined as papers submitted by authors who subsequently did not present the paper in-person
(no videos, no remote cast) at the conference.
- Noshow papers will be identified as “No-Show” and will not be published.
- No refund of the paid fees can be claimed by the no-show author.
- Double-blind reviewing
- Minimum of 2 reviewers per paper; all reviewers are subject matter experts
- Each reviewer will be given maximum 3 papers to review in a one-month period.
- Papers will be checked for plagiarism